by Nils Ivar Dolvik
Participants: Nils Ivar Dolvik – Inger Davidsson – Jochen Nösinger – Maureen van Bon.
Michelle Delaurier unavailable
By Nils Ivar, no specific agenda for this meeting
2. European Championship for Fjord Horses
* Decided to send a mail to all member organizations asking for inputs to the rules that was sent to them in March 2016.
* Try to get the Nordic countries, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands to pick one person each from their sports committee to give the rules a final touch. They must also have a possibility to have a personal
meeting on FjHI’s expenses to finish it.
* Finally the rules must be approved by the General Assembly. Preferable in Mai 2017.
Four countries answered on the letter sent out by Nils about how different countries controls their level of inbreeding.
Maureen will send Nils an update which countries that have not answered and we will get back to them.
4. Offspring evaluation of licensed stallions
The Dutch studbook proposes to collect international information concerning “offspring” evaluation of approved stallions. Maureen will develop a sheet that can be sent out.
5. Twenty year celebration of FjHI
Nils will ask Norsk Fjordhestsenter to go further with the ideas presented in the last board meeting. In addition a presentation of the history will be given by a former president, and the yearly update on number of foals etc. from member countries by Jochen will also be presented.
6. Next board meeting: 23rd of January 2017 20.30 PM.
Category: Minutes 2016
Published: 19 December 2016